Setting up your ZyXel router for UFB
Posted by Jarred Burrowes on 06 May 2016 11:41 AM
ZyXEL VMG8324-B10A - UFB Settings
1. Logon to the ZyXEL Web Interface using your web browser (http://192.168.1.1).
2. On the Connection Status (Network Map) page, If you are presented with the Quick Start window > tick Don't automatically show this Quick Start after login > click Close.
Hover over Network Setting > click Broadband.
3. On the Broadband page, on the Broadband tab (default) > for the ETHWAN entry> under Modify, click Edit (pencil Icon).
4. On the WAN Configuration edit window, ensure you scroll through and verify the following settings are shown/specified below:
5. Click the Connection Status (button situated on the bottom left), ensure you see a Green connection between your ZyXEL Router and the Internet icon.
NOTE: If bundled with your plan, you may also wish to setup your VOIP (SIP) Subscription.