Actrix Thunderbird Setup
Posted by Mark Paterson on 14 March 2019 01:20 PM
Follow the steps below to configure Mozilla Thunderbird 2|
1. Go to Tools - Account Settings.
2. Click Add Account, select E-mail Account and click Next.
3. Type your name as you would like it to appear on outgoing messages, enter your Actrix E-mail address and click Next.
4. Select POP as the type of incoming mail server you are using, enter pop.actrix.co.nz as the Incoming Server, tick Use Global Inbox and enter smtp.actrix.co.nz as the Outgoing Server and click Next.
5. Enter your Actrix username as both the Incoming and Outgoing Username and click Next.
6. Type the name by which you would like to refer to this account (can be anything you like) and click Next.
7. Verify that the information you have entered is correct and click Finish. Thunderbird is now setup to use with your Actrix E-mail address.