Before you begin:
A) Logon to the Huawei HG659 Web Interface using your web browser
- You'll need your Voyager username (@vygr.net) and password which can be located on the email we had sent to you earlier with the subject "PROV-xxxxx: Broadband Configuration Details"
- You will need to be connected to the modem's WiFi or (recommended) have a computer with an Ethernet cable plugged into one of the four yellow “LAN” ports on the back of the router.
- The following steps are for the Voyager retailed Huawei HG659 router. If you have a Huawei HG659 router from another internet service provider, the setup process may be different.
- If you just need to check the current setting on your router, please refer to: Checking your Voyager Huawei router's VDSL Settings
B) Enter the administration username and password for your router to login
- Default user name is: !!Huawei
- Default password is: @HuaweiHgw
C) From the top menu → Click 'Internet'
D) Click 'Internet Settings' from the left side menu
E) Delete any profiles that may already be present → Click 'Delete' under each profile and 'OK' when prompted with "Are you sure you want to delete this WAN connection?"
F) Once all the profiles are deleted → Click on 'New WAN connection'
G) Then click the edit button under the New WAN Connection you've added
H) Ensure the following settings match your router's profile → Click 'Save'
- Your Voyager username (@vygr.net) and password can be located on the email we had sent to you earlier with the subject "PROV-xxxxx: Broadband Configuration Details"
I) If successful you will see 'IPv4 status' change to 'Connected' (The 'Internet' light on the front of the router will also be stable Green or blinking fast)
If you are still experiencing any difficulty with getting connected, please talk to us on 0800 477 333 (8AM to 10PM, 7 days a week)
I want to: